Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Couple juggalows were dumping their moms coins. I walk up behind them, and inquire about the coins in the reject tray.

They already had handfuls of tokens and other non silvers they pulled out.

I see the silver dime, and offer 1 dollar for the little handful. I said I wanted the Wheatie especially, not the truth.

He drops the small 14 k gold with diamond ring I didn't know was With the coins. Looked like a brass pull tab to me.

We exchange monies, and pick up the ring.

The young female dumping the coins happens to look back at that time, and what do you know, she says " that's my moms" . Dammit!

I could have seriously just walked away with it, the kid dropped it, and didn't even noticed. I was trying to get more coins, cause they had a big stash left to dump. My ride was antsy, and doesn't respect the Coinstar silver. So I left. No gold. But a 1 dollar dime.

Coin star silver-image-1406964583.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment